PiBurn v4.0 Roller Rotary Attachment
- Designed for Boss Laser HP & LS series ONLY
- LS-1420 uses a specific model, choose correctly
- Magnetic Feet Included In Cost for 1630 and Above
$849.00 – $923.00
PiBurn v4.0 Boss Laser Edition
IMPORTANT – LS-1420 Models Use a Specific Connector
The Boss Laser Edition is designed for LS and HP Series laser cutters/engravers ONLY. The LS-1420 use a 2-phase motor connector, all other Boss LS and HP machines use a 3-phase motor connector. For Customer Installation Information: PiBurn Magnetic Feet Upgrade
What’s New for PiBurn v4.0?
ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION
ON BACK RAIL
ON BACK RAIL
REAR WHEELS NOW
ADJUST EVEN LOWER!
ADJUST EVEN LOWER!
PATENTED CLAMP DESIGN
EVEN LOWER PROFILE
PiBurn the Professional’s Choice
- All Metal construction, there are no 3D Printed components on the PiBurn 4.0
- The PiBurn 4.0 has quick horizontal and vertical adjustments for extreme versatility. This allows you to swap between items like tumblers and large growlers with ease.
- Our patented clamp design is the only only one that allows the user to adjust tension. Engraving items with a heavy handle? Increase the tension on the clamp, thus increasing the friction between the motor wheels and your object.
- Our motors are of the highest quality and will not overheat even after hours of continuous use.
- The PiBurn is an extremely precise tool, with two stoppers on the back and front that prevent any unwanted horizontal movement or “walking” of your item during engraving.
- The PiBurn comes with optional magnetic feet that adjust to the bed of the laser, even if it is angled.
- Made in the USA and supported by an experienced team
Details of the PiBurn v4.0?
- An improved lift mechanism for even better precision.
- Lower profile: The lift handle is now on the side, not on the top of the vertical tower, so you don’t have to worry about crashes.
- Self-locking vertical lift mechanism means no more fiddling with a thumbscrew to fixate the height of the back wheels.
- Now, the back wheels move even LOWER to allow for oversized objects and odd-shaped wine glasses.
- We now have an engraved ruler on the back rail for extreme repeatability and quick setup.
- Even sturdier design
- Markings on the clamp for easy alignment to your laser – make squaring your PiBurn a piece of cake.
- New styling and color scheme. This is the hottest-looking rotary on the market!
- All images pictured include optional magnetic adjustable feet which require customer installation
Great Products Great Customer Service. My customer service experience started with Elaine Bowery, who answered the phone and ended with Dorian in tech support. Both were attentive to my problem and worked diligently to get us back into production. Thank You!!
I have had my boss laser for 4 years now and Boss Laser's tech support has always been quick to respond and very patent with me to help figure out my issue and troubleshoot my problems to get me back on board. I had the pleasure of working with Dorian, and he did everything in his power to help trouble shoot with phone calls and emails. Highly recommend these guys!
Dorian was quick to respond and solve my issues to keep our family business running.
Excellent service and follow through. Michael was amazing
Thank you BossLaser! The FM-D Desktop Laser Marking Machine has been absolutely amazing. It's become to most used tool in the machine shop. Marking beautiful high-resolution permanent logos on aluminum is only one of many production uses. Production is now become very dependent the FM-D for so many tasks. I appreciate being able to phone and/or email BossLaser for technical support and/or sales for upgrades. I'm so lucky they are local in Sanford, FL, only a 30 mile trip from Orlando. Customers are treated professionally by BossLaser team members from reception (Elaine), sales (Steven Engen), demonstrations (Ken), tech support (Kyle). BossLaser has "had my back" since I first walked in their front door as a fiber laser newbie. I'm a happy customer.
Great customer support and service after the sale. A+
Ken did a demo for me with a Boss Laser and I was extremely impressed. Looking forward to doing business with Ken and BOSSLAZER.
Miss Elaine always goes above and beyond to make sure you are connected with the right person for your technical issues.
Google rating score: 4.9 of 5, based on 608 reviews