The PiBurn Grip Rotary Add-on Kit is a chuck-style rotary attachment for laser engraving machines. The PiBurn Grip Rotary Add-on Kit brings you incredible precision, repeatability, and the freedom to engrave almost anything you can imagine without worrying about stoppers, slipping, or breaking extra delicate glass. With this PiBurn Grip Rotary Add-on Kit, you can enhance your PiBurn Rotary in minutes.
Some benefits of adding the PiBurn Grip to your PiBurn Rotary
- No tools are required to tighten the Grip! Simple and quick swapping, tighten and loosen with your hands. If you need a little extra, we include a handy little lever to tighten, but it’s super quick and easy.
- Adjustable angle like the original PiBurn for tapered objects
- Includes rubber-padded “fingers” for the extra delicate glass items
- Extra long jaws are currently included for free and are for items like dog bowls, rolling pins, and other odd-shaped items applications.
- The PiBurn Grip is really two rotaries in one, providing you with backup for your operations – there are two separate motors (chuck has a dedicated motor)
- The jaws are interchangeable, so you can configure the Grip to.. well.. grip anything you can imagine!
How should you configure your grip?
Have a PiBurn 4.0? Great news! You can configure your PiBurn grip in both ways (shown below)
Have a PiBurn 3.0? Is your clamp arm (the hold-down arm with the wheel) metal? Great news! You can configure your PiBurn grip in both ways (shown below)
Is the Clamp on your 3.0 Plastic? Still Good! You can configure your PiBurn grip in the stand-alone configuration (shown below on the lower right)