PiBurn v4.0 Boss Laser Edition
IMPORTANT – LS-1420 Models Use a Specific Connector
The Boss Laser Edition is designed for LS and HP Series laser cutters/engravers ONLY. The LS-1420 use a 2-phase motor connector, all other Boss LS and HP machines use a 3-phase motor connector.
What’s New for PiBurn v4.0?
ON BACK RAIL
ADJUST EVEN LOWER!
PiBurn the Professional’s Choice
- All Metal construction, there are no 3D Printed components on the PiBurn 4.0
- The PiBurn 4.0 has quick horizontal and vertical adjustments for extreme versatility. This allows you to swap between items like tumblers and large growlers with ease.
- Our patented clamp design is the only only one that allows the user to adjust tension. Engraving items with a heavy handle? Increase the tension on the clamp, thus increasing the friction between the motor wheels and your object.
- Our motors are of the highest quality and will not overheat even after hours of continuous use.
- The PiBurn is an extremely precise tool, with two stoppers on the back and front that prevent any unwanted horizontal movement or “walking” of your item during engraving.
- The PiBurn comes with optional magnetic feet that adjust to the bed of the laser, even if it is angled.
- Made in the USA and supported by an experienced team
Details of the PiBurn v4.0?
- An improved lift mechanism for even better precision.
- Lower profile: The lift handle is now on the side, not on the top of the vertical tower, so you don’t have to worry about crashes.
- Self-locking vertical lift mechanism means no more fiddling with a thumbscrew to fixate the height of the back wheels.
- Now, the back wheels move even LOWER to allow for oversized objects and odd-shaped wine glasses.
- We now have an engraved ruler on the back rail for extreme repeatability and quick setup.
- Even sturdier design
- Markings on the clamp for easy alignment to your laser – make squaring your PiBurn a piece of cake.
- New styling and color scheme. This is the hottest-looking rotary on the market!
- All images pictured include optional magnetic adjustable feet which require customer installation